Economies and Societies in Central Asia and Azerbaijan
In their proposal for the policy paper, applicants need to:
3. Provide policy recommendations.
- Applicant must be between 25 and 40 years of age.
- Applicant must be a citizen of any of the following six countries: Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan AND currently reside in one of the six countries.
- Background in government, policy, academia, human rights, or democracy.
- Academic candidates must possess a Master’s degree and have experience in policy-oriented activities. For non-academics an equivalent degree of professional achievement is expected.
- Applicant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
How to apply