Global Language Network Teaching Fellowship Opportunity
Sharing your language and culture is a great way to broaden understanding of Central Asia and connect people from around the world through language. GLN invites speakers of Central Asian languages (or any language) to join an engaging Teacher Training and volunteer to teach their native languages once a week. Motivated native or near native speakers of any language can use this opportunity to build skills in teaching their language and to share knowledge about their countries and communities. Teachers receive comprehensive training and ongoing support to effectively apply GLN’s communicative approach in the classroom and build learners’ communicative competence.
– A platform to teach your language and share your culture
– Flexible Scheduling (classes are 2 hours/week on evenings and weekends)
– Professional development opportunities, like teacher and leadership training and sponsored external training and certification
– Gain transferable skills (teaching, public speaking, etc.)
– Networking opportunities with our community of volunteers, students, partners, and fellow teachers
– PRIORITY REGISTRATION for GLN language classes
To learn more about teaching fellowships, visit https://thegln.org/teach/teaching-fellowship/. The GLN Teacher Support team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer questions about teaching fellowships and to provide information about upcoming teacher training sessions.